Monday, March 23

Home alone Hammers

After Karren Brady's lapse, some good dignified statements in the last week from Mark Noble, David Moyes and England's Gareth Southgate on the need for togetherness amid the Covid-19 crisis. With the Premier League lockdown we're also seeing some glimpses into the lads' homes via social media. We've learned that Mark Noble is doing boxing with his Missus; Felipe Anderson has an apartment the size of a small runway and is good at dribbling past his Alsation; Lucasz Fabianski is doing sit-ups with his young son; Tomas Soucek's wife plays a good game of keepy-uppy and Michail Antonio is training hard at FIFA. In fact all our players look brilliant at home. Should football ever return, perhaps we should just put some sofas around the London Stadium pitch to persuade the lads that they are really in their front rooms.

2 comments:

STEVE WILSON said...

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY.
This is a change of life! i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender STEVE WILSON finally God smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender gave me 2% loan which amount is $550,000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are very fast,
You can contact the loan lender via EMAIL :stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com or whatsapp:+16673078785
Company website:https://stevewilsonfinancialloanfirm.webs.com/

financialserviceoffer said...

Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thank