Thursday, April 13

We're winning away...

Fulham 0 West Ham 1

A nervous trip to the Lake District while the scores from this one updated. Moyes very much went back to basics after the Newcastle debacle, dropping all the new signings (bar the injured Paqueta) and in a fit of extravagance playing Antonio and Ings together up front. 

We still can't score mind, but at least Fulham did it for us. The goal arrived after a Coufal cross was half-cleared and fell to Bowen. Jarrod's low cross was turned into his own net by Reed. From there on it was a resilient defensive performance like the West Ham of two seasons ago, with Ogbonna prominent. 

Ings had a shot smothered and the Irons relied on a great late dive from Fabianski to deny Pereira when was through. When Ings was subbed it provoked a chorus of "you don't know what you're doing!" from the away fans, through the arrival of Downes and Benrahma gave Fulham something else to think about so perhaps he does know what he's doing. It should have been 2-0 when sub Cornet opted to shoot rather than pass to the unmarked Benrahma.

Will take the points all day long, though a victory that raises questions as the team played better without the new signings. But to be positive two more wins out of nine should see WHU survive, at least. Our last away win was at Villa in August when I was also in the Lakes. Might have to take a few trips to Keswick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja sam udovac i ovo je moje iskustvo i ja sam živo svjedočanstvo dobrog i opipljivog rada poštenog zajmodavca. Tražio sam zajmodavca i Hrvatska služba za financijsko osiguranje uputila me odvjetniku Mikeu Andersonu da dobijem osigurani zajam. Nemojte ponovno biti prevareni ove godine, slijedite pravi izvor i dobijte pravi zajam. Kontaktirajte odvjetnika Mikea Andersona i on će vas voditi kroz sve vaše financijske poteškoće. Kontakt putem e-pošte: barrmikeanderson48@yahoo.com

Luke said...

RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

Hello everyone, I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm, I reached out to them on their terms of investments and invested $155,000 which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it was time to retire my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds, not until an old family friend introduced me to Ultimate Hacker Jerry, I reached out and after submitting my case, Ultimate Hacker Jerry was swift to action and within 36 hours I got back my funds with the due profit. I couldn’t contain the joy in me. I urge you guys to reach out to Ultimate Hacker Jerry on their support email:  (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz)   or WhatsAp  +1(520)2 827151  ).
don"t forget to mention Luke Curry Recommended you.

Simon Potter said...

Who Is The Best Bitcoin Recovery Expert To Recover Lost Cryptocurrency?

I've been following crypto trading since I first got to learn about it. I finally decided to get involved in it, so I took money from my savings and invested $68,000 with a Crypto trading platform. Along the way, everything appeared well and my profits accumulated as promised, until one day I couldn't access the crypto account and was forced to pay unknown hefty taxes to take my winnings. I was enraged and nearly lost control of the situation until I came upon an article about CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS and how he assisted with cases like mine. I contacted the Expert and explained my case. He obviously asked for some information about my crypto account, which I was able to provide. Within a short period of time, CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS was able to recover every bit of my funds.
CONTACT INFO ;
Whatsapp;+1(701)314-2729.
Email; Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
Homepage; https://captainwebgenesis.com


Simon Potter,
Business Analysts, Seattle Washington DC.

Yusuf said...


Contact Captain WebGenesis to Recover Lost, Scammed or Stolen Bitcoin with Ease.

CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS helped me in reclaiming my Btc and usdt worth $67,000, that I had lost to an authorized cryptocurrency trading scam website plan. After several trials with several hackers with no success, I came across CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS, who worked tirelessly on my case and retrieved all of my funds within days.. I shall be eternally grateful to CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS. I urge anyone who has fallen victim to these online fraudsters to get in touch with the expert through his email (captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com).

Visit: Captainwebgenesis.com