Saturday, February 29

Fabianski's form not absolutely Fab

There's no disputing that Lucasz Fabianski is a great goalkeeper who had a fantastic season last time round. But he's taking a worryingly long time to play himself back into form after that long lay-off with two hip injuries. Since his latest return he has punched the ball into Ogbonna's head for the first goal against Brighton, conceded the second goal against Man City at his near post and been at fault for two of Liverpool's goals at Anfield. 

West Ham really need Fab to have a solid game against Southampton today. We don't have the luxury of waiting for him to return to form. If there are any more errors today then there has to be a case for bringing in Darren Randolph. So far this season West Ham have conceded at least ten goals from direct goalkeeping errors from Roberto, Martin and Fabianski — we can't afford any more.

3 comments:

Bryan Roland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
financialserviceoffer said...

Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thank

Anonymous said...


TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


THANKS