Monday, July 12

It's not coming home

Still proud of Declan Rice for his performance last night and it was a strange decision to substitute him late on as he was one of England's best players, along with Pickford. Declan certainly proved he could compete against top class players like Jorginho, Chiesa and Verratti. And his tears at the end showed just what it meant to him. At least not being on the pitch meant he didn't have a penalty. The new season will soon be with us and there will be fresh opportunities for Rice. He's played in a European Championship Final at 22 and can only get better. So let's go out there and win something with the Irons...

1 comment:

NoveltyDMVExperts said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by accident,
while I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), DRIVER LICENSE I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.