Thursday, January 4

Massive signing at the Newham Bookshop

Pleased to say I'll be signing copies of my new book Massive: The Miracle of Prague at the Newham Bookshop, 743-745 Barking Road, on Saturday February 3 from 2pm. The book is published by Biteback and is the story of the 2022-23 season with all its ups and downs. Don't want to spoil the ending, but it does culminate in one of the greatest events in the history of humanity - West Ham winning a major trophy after 43 years of hurt. Books can be pre-ordered from the Newham Bookshop.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the signing goes well and you sell many copies of the book.

Ryan said...

Can't get to Newham Bookshop unfortunately. Will you be selling signed copies elsewhere?

Bob Blogger said...

Pete - will it be like Terry Wogan's books, where 'rare, unsigned' copies were worth more?

Pete May said...

The Newham Bookshop can mail you a signed copy Ryan if you get in touch with them.

Don't think I'll sign quite as many books as Wogan Bob, but sure both signed and unsigned might be worth a fortune on eBay one day, at least in my dreams!

Pete May said...

And thanks for the good wishes Anonymous.

matt said...

I'll be heading along to make sure this Pete May geezer isn't having himself. I'll also act as bouncer in case that moody Vicar's Son rocks up and starts heckling "you're not fit to autograph".