Tuesday, December 15

The tracks of my tiers

Sympathy goes out to my pal Matt, who had actually won the season ticket holders' ballot and was eagerly looking forward to being at the London Stadium on Wednesday night for the Crystal Palace stadium. That was until the government moved London into Tier 3. "Somehow sums up being a West Ham fan — against the odds you win a ballot for a game and then it's snatched away from you. Knowing my luck they won't let me in the next ballot whenever that is on the grounds that I won one," comments a crestfallen Matt, robbed of his goal by the government equivalent of VAR. 

3 comments:

matt said...

To be fair, they have said I can go to the next home game when 2,000 fans are allowed. IN the meantime, I am heading to White Hart Lane to get my football fix.*

* Haringey Borough - the only team that plays on White Hart Lane.

Pete May said...

And then there's the joy of WHU on Amazon Prime tonight...

Unknown said...

Fast cash offer for you today at just 3% interest rate, both long and short term cash of all amounts and currencies, no collateral required. Apply now for your instant approval financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036